Hi,

I've tried to upgrade our Nant 0.90 to Nant 0.91 this morning. Everything
went well apart from the test phase where NUnit failed with errors such as:

 : System.IO.FileLoadException : Mixed mode assembly is built against
version 'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime
without additional configuration information.

It appears from ildasm that Nant correctly built my assemblies against .Net
3.5, however when it starts running the nunit2 task, it thinks it should run
it as .Net 4.

What should I do to tell it to run it as .Net 3.5?

Thanks,
Richard
ps There is a small possibility I corrupted the merge of Nant 0.91 into the
existing structure. Could this be the reason?