Hello Ryan,

>> The script file for InnoSetup looks like this:
> This is interesting.  Just out of curiosity, what are the advantages
> of using this compared to using another type of installer, such as
> WiX?

I have not used WiX before.
I sometimes work with NSIS from Nullsoft, which has the advantage of
being able to build Windows Installers even on Debian.
But NSIS scripts are a little bit more difficult to write, and I like
the easy scripting of Inno Setup, which allows eg. to write the
nant.bat easily.

I am not saying that Inno Setup is the best ;)
It is just what I am used too, and I have not seen any other windows
installer for NAnt yet, or did I miss something?

Have a good weekend,
  Timotheus