I'm aware of this feature

<target name="buildmodule"
   <exec commandline="buildmodule.bat" Failonerror="false"
resultproperty="module_ok" />
</target>

However, I want to do this...

<target name="buildmodule1"
   <exec commandline="buildmodule1.bat" Failonerror="false"
resultproperty="module_ok" />
</target>
<target name="buildmodule2"
   <exec commandline="buildmodule2.bat" Failonerror="false"
resultproperty="module_ok" />
</target>
<target name="buildmodule"
   <call target="buildmodule1"
   <call target="buildmodule2"
</target>

That is, buildmodule needs a lot of buildmoduleN's (two in the example, but can
be more). I do NOT want the build to stop if one of the buildmoduleN's fails
(hence, failonerror="false") but I want module_ok to evaluate false if at least
one of them fails. I know the way I have it, the buildmoduleN build will
eclipse the buildmoduleN-1 build. So how can I set it up so if one buildmoduleN
fails, the module_ok property persists?

Thanks!
-Chris

***This e-mail message is intended only for the above named recipient(s)
and may contain information that is sensitive or proprietary. If you have
received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender, delete this e-mail message without making
a copy and do not disclose or relay this e-mail message to anyone.***