Sorry, I see it now, it's int::parse(SomeString)

From: Chris Fouts
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 10:53 AM
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: String to int

I'm using the convert::to-int function to convert a string property into an int
so I can increment it. However I get this (albeit just) warning.

Function convert::to-int is deprecated.  Use type-specific conversion functions
instead.

I don't see a string type-specific conversion here.
http://nant.sourceforge.net/release/0.85/help/functions/index.html

-Chris

***This e-mail message is intended only for the above named recipient(s)
and may contain information that is sensitive or proprietary. If you have
received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender, delete this e-mail message without making
a copy and do not disclose or relay this e-mail message to anyone.***