Bugs item #1081472, was opened at 2004-12-08 17:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dogu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=474851&aid=1081472&group_id=54790

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
If the VB6 project set to "Auto Increment" the revision
number of the version, the task <vb6> compiles the
project each time even if it's up-to-date.

This is because VB actually update the revision number
after it builds the output file. So, the VB project file is
always newer..

I fixed this temprorary by touching each output file that
the compiler generates after a successful build. I am not
sure if there is a better fix..

Thanks,

Comment By: Dominik Guder (dogu)
Date: 2011-09-25 21:14

Message:
I added "compiledproptery" which defaults to vb6.compiled to nantcontrib
0.91

Comment By: Giscard (giscard)