Bugs item #3527410, was opened at 2012-05-16 15:21
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by rubicon_hfr
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=474851&aid=3527410&group_id=54790

not just the latest update.
Category: Other
Group: None

Initial Comment:
WHY I am forced to create my 1000th account? WHY does GitHub not support
OpenID. WHY????

Just liked to report an issue in the documentation of the <svn> task:
http://nantcontrib.sourceforge.net/release/0.91/help/tasks/svn.html and I am
not willed to waste my spare time on GitHub!