On 25/06/2015 17:25, Jan Lahoda wrote:
Hello,

Based on the feedback I've received so far, I've uploaded an updated version of the patch:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jlahoda/8080679/webrev.01/full/

Notable changes:
-avoided the dependency on java.desktop and java.datatransfer
-adjusted the native library build script as per Erik's recommendations
-the module name is now changed to jdk.internal.le

Any comments are welcome!
The new home and the dropping of the dependences on java.desktop & java.datatransfer look good.

Since there only 2 tests then it might be better to add jdk/internal/jline to the mixed bag that is jdk_other. That way you don't need to update update jprt.properties and other places where the groups are used.

The native method readKeyEvent seems to do a FindClass per key event. Maybe this is from the upstream project but I would think it would be more efficient to cache this in a global ref. It would also be more efficient if the INPUT_RECORD were just returned and avoid the upstream to create the object but that might be too much to change when you are trying to keep the code in sync with upstream.

-Alan