On 16/09/2015 14:04, Magnus Ihse Bursie wrote:

Does this mean that updates to modules.xml between now and the integration-to-come of jigsaw/jake do not anymore need specific approval?
I think we should keep the status quo and CC jigsaw-dev when there are changes to modules.xml. If nothing else, it creates aware of the changes because they require adjustment when jigsaw/jake is sync'ed up from jdk9/jdk9. These sync ups are non-trivial at times. Aside from merging almost every repo, then often require looking at the changes to modules.xml in the promoted build to ensure that the equivalent changes are make to the module declarations.

-Alan