Hi Sundar,

lower-case thumbs up.

One remark: I'm a bit concerned about the plethora of files involved with the
dynalink samples. For each particular sample, there's a Java file, a sample JS
file, and a linker JS file, where the linker compiles the Java file and
assembles a JAR. The linkers all look pretty much the same. In my opinion,
providing one script that takes care of compilation and JARring and is loaded
from all actual samples would keep the samples more lean.

Best,

Michael

--

 <http://www.oracle.com/>
Dr. Michael Haupt | Principal Member of Technical Staff