Hi Sundar,

very cool. Lower-case thumbs up.

I tested this on the Mac platform, and all the features work, save one little
thing. Main.openBrowserForJavaDoc does not seem to handle inner classes
correctly. Entering java.util.HashMap.SimpleEntry in the jjs shell and then
hitting Shift-Tab will pass the URL
http://download.java.net/jdk9/docs/api/java/util/AbstractMap$SimpleEntry.html
to the browser, when
http://download.java.net/jdk9/docs/api/java/util/AbstractMap.SimpleEntry.html
is needed. The $->. conversion needs to be added.

Best,

Michael

--

 <http://www.oracle.com/>
Dr. Michael Haupt | Principal Member of Technical Staff