On 18/12/2015 12:55, Sundararajan Athijegannathan wrote:

May be, not. But I tried giving only sun.reflect package access -- didn't work. There are a few doPrivileged blocks in dynalink code as well. This needs further analysis. But dynalink code was part of nashorn and so was getting AllPermission so far - so there is no permission enhancement by adding this missing permission block.

That said, we can revisit reduced permission set for dynalink module. I'd prefer to track that as separate bug.
Sure, a separate bug is fine.

If test/tools/jjs is new then it would be good to this test directory into one of the test groups so that the tests are run, maybe jdk_other.

okay, I'll find out that.
Looks looks core_tools will execute tools/** so I think what you have here is okay.

-Alan.