Hi Attila,

lower-case thumbs-up, with one remark:
AbstractJavaLinker.getNextComponent(ComponentLinkRequest) could be rewritten
like so (matching patterns applied elsewhere in the patch):

GuardedInvocationComponent getNextComponent(final ComponentLinkRequest req)
throws Exception {
    if (!req.operations.isEmpty()) {
        final GuardedInvocationComponent gic =
getGuardedInvocationComponent(req);
        return gic != null ? gic : getNextComponent(req.popOperations());
    }
    return null;
}

Best,

Michael

--

 <http://www.oracle.com/>
Dr. Michael Haupt | Principal Member of Technical Staff