Hi Attila,

lower-case thumbs up, with one remark in addition to Sundar's. In
BeansLinkerTest, related to the comment "No assertion for the setter; we just
expect it to silently succeed" - if it's expected to succeed, shouldn't success
be tested by verifying the set value?

Best,

Michael

--

 <http://www.oracle.com/>
Dr. Michael Haupt | Principal Member of Technical Staff