Hi Hannes,

lower-case thumbs up, with two remarks on the doc changes:

-Object.prototype.toString=returns a string representing of this object
+Object.prototype.toString=returns a string representation this object

... should be "... of this object"

Likewise, for
+Function.prototype.toString=returns a string representation this function

Best,

Michael

--

 <http://www.oracle.com/>
Dr. Michael Haupt | Principal Member of Technical Staff