Hi Matt,

I’m the maintainer of citeproc-java. As far as I can tell it’s an issue with
citeproc-java and not Nashorn. I just need to update the library but haven’t
found the time to do so yet. As a workaround you can add Rhino to your
classpath. This should solve the problem for the time being.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Michel