From: hannes.wallnoe...@oracle.com
To: srinivas.d...@oracle.com
Cc: nashorn-dev@openjdk.java.net
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 7:33:18 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata,
Mumbai, New Delhi
Subject: Re: RFR:8147076(LinkerCallSite.ARGLIMIT is used incorrectly)

Hi Srini,

a few notes:

 - Shouldn’t the new test include an invocation with >  ARGLIMIT double
arguments to test it works?
 - No need to use Number(1.1), a number with a fractional part will result in a
double.
 - I assume eval() in the test is to force this-object and callee to be sent,
maybe add a comment about that?
- there’s a typo in the test: arguements

Hannes