Hi Hannes,

On 29.5.2018 17:32, Hannes Wallnöfer wrote:
Hi Jan,

Nashorn changes look good.

I noticed one slight change of behaviour in jjs. When I enter „java.m“ and hit
the tab key, it autocompletes to „java.math “, adding a space character at the
end. This is a bit inconvenient, and the old version of jline didn’t do that.

Thanks for finding that, and sorry I didn't notice (jshell is using its own completion handler, so did not suffer from this). It should be possible to disable this in jjs, will do and will send updated webrev.

Thanks,
    Jan

Hannes