**True. The situation will continue unless we the People of Republic
Independent India will exercise independence in its true sense. Who has the
time for taking steps in this regard in real sense. We Talk, We Discuss, We
Debate, We Collect information, We make reports... but the question is are
we really contributing in real sense???

With lots of efforts we got the Right to Information Act? but everyday in
some of the news papers we read that even after having RTI , we are not able
to seek the info for which the Act came into existence. If even after having
the Right to Information we are not able to we are not able to get what we
deserve that how a common man will exercise Freedom in Free India..it seems
simple but in reality its a very complex process.