Dear Mr Thakur,

Thanks for raising a vital issue to guide the corporate sectors through a
legislation towards their Social Responsibilities, since most of the
corporate houses in our country are only aiming at profit making at the cost
of the State and the people.

Though on most occasions our politicians are guided by the corporates to
save their interests, I feel that a very strong legislation forcing the
Corporate Houses to do their part towards the society from which they are
making huge profir is essential. I donot agree that Supreme Court guidelines
on Vedanta project at Niyamgiri should be taken as the guide line , the
Corporates should spend much more from their profit to fulfil their social
responsibilities.

People friom all sections should be taken into confidence before making a
legislation in this regard.

Sincerely,.
Prasanta Patnaik,
Bhubaneswar.