From: sandesh <sandeshnaray...@gmail.com>
Subject: National Forum | Rajiv Dixit is no more
To: national-forum-of-india@yahoogroups.co.in
Date: Wednesday, 1 December, 2010, 11:48 PM

it gives me immense regret to inform you all that Shri Rajiv Dixit is no more
with us. he passed away at about 1:30 to 2 o'clock in the morning of November
30th at Bhilai Chattisgar. the reason for his demise was told as a heart
attack. the only doubt is that one who is strongly applying Yoga and Ayurveda
in all his life can succumb to heart attack? truth should come out in light
with all its entirety.
he was national secratory of Bharat Swabhiman Andolan headed by Ramdeo Baba. he
was a true Svadeshi and his untimely departure is really a huge national blow.
his work for Svadeshi and Azadi Bachao Andolan were remarkably impressive. he
was a true son of Ma Bharti.
his study of facts and lectures on various subjects (in Hindi) will guide all
of us. we all need to work hard now to place Bharat in its real glory. this is
what he dreamt in his whole life. this sudden mishap is like family loss to me.
i would upload his lectures one by one for all list members then only all might
realize my deep sorrow and grief. not only this, i want all bharatvasis to
listen what he has to say. i've already started giving his lectures in CDs to
friends. now, time has come to show our dedication towards our country. yes, we
all have our roles in making Bharat mata envy for the world.
i just can't write anything further now.
Regards,
Sandesh