For meals, baking recipes and advice, visit veryBestBaking.com
from Nestle.  Enjoy hundreds of recipes and baking advice from
trusted brands such as Nestle Toll House, Carnation Milk,
and Libby's Pumpkin.
http://click.topica.com/caaae5kb1ddNBb2HgmNa/Nestle

Last Thursday I helped bury 3 family members (Mother, Father and 27 year
old Son) who were killed in a Car accident.  On Friday night a another
Native Friend of mine
was shot in the chest and remains in ICU at the hospital.

Somedays it is hard being Indian, but we have a responsibility to our
families to make the world a better place, to forge the kind of future we
want for our Children.  As
you pass through each day, give thanks to your ancestors for their courage
and perseverance, remember you are on Indian land of some Tribe, and that
you are a role model.

--

André Cramblit: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Operations Director Northern California Indian Development Council

NCIDC (http://www.ncidc.org) is a non-profit that meets the development
needs of American Indians and operates an art gallery featuring the art of
California tribes (http://www.americanindianonline.com)

Check out this great offer now!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQ1b1ddNBb2HgmNf/TopOffers

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org