Warren Buffet calls Value Line, “An incredible value! I
don’t know of another system that’s as good.”  Click Below
to try this legendary stock-picking system RISK-FREE for
13-Weeks!
http://click.topica.com/caaagZPb1ddNBb2HgmNb/ValueLine

LEARN TO WRITE IN THE SAND

A story tells that two friends were walking through
 the desert. At a specific point in the journey, they
had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one
 in the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but
 without anything to say, he wrote in the sand:

"TODAY, MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE."

They kept on walking, until they found an oasis, where
 they decided to take a bath. The one who got slapped
 and hurt started drowning, and the other friend saved
 him. When he recovered from the fright, he wrote on
 a stone:

"TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE."

The friend who saved and slapped his best friend,
 asked him, Why, after I hurt you, you wrote in the
 sand, and now you write on a stone?"

The other friend, smiling, replied: "When a friend
 hurts us, we should write it down in the sand, where
 the winds of forgiveness get in charge of erasing it
 away, and when something great happens, we should
 engrave it in the stone of the memory of the heart,
 where no wind can erase it."

-heidianne jackson

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQXb1ddNBb2HgmNg/TopOffers
Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html
This email was sent to: archive@jab.org