From: Nightowl
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Native_American] Fwd: Wedding announcement: Seeley and Tuttle to wed. 2/18

Finest Selection of Quality Gemstones & Diamond Jewelry
Over 20,000 Items at Gem Show Prices!  Best Value!
#1 Source For Colored Gemstones & Diamonds on the Internet
http://click.topica.com/caaahcHb1ddNBb2QYQIb/Pgrgem.com
Congratulations Teddy!! I know you are happy. thanks for the annoucement.

Rhonda

ATTENTION SITE MANAGERS: Want to crank up your e-business?
Tell us your URL and we'll monitor the performance of your
company's site for 24 hours. Sign up for a free hp
Webcheck:
http://click.topica.com/caaahjDb1ddNBb2QYQIg/Webcheck
Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html
http://click.topica.com/caaahjDb1ddNBb2HgmNg/Webcheck

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org