Title: Can someone help me?
Communicate like never before with the new wireless
Palm (tm) i705 handheld. You'll have instant, always-on
access to email, IM and web content. Stay connected 24/7!
http://click.topica.com/caaahxAb1ddNBb2HgmNb/Palm
This is a nazist site.

http://www.kommandofascista.cjb.net

It is italian but the site is located in USA
>From Italy is no possible to write to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Can you help me for asking for closing this site writing to cjb.net?
Thanks
Love and Peace

-- Hanwi
http://members.xoom.it/Hanwi/

IP whois of 216.194.70.4
ipw: Connecting to server: whois.arin.net:43
ipw: Query: net 216.194.70.4
Tera-byte Dot Com Inc. (NETBLK-TERA-BYTE-3)
  Suite 900, CN Tower, 10004-104 Avenue
  EDMONTON AB T5J0K1
  CA

  Netname: TERA-BYTE-3
  Netblock: 216.194.64.0 - 216.194.95.255
  Maintainer: TRBY

  Coordinator:
     Network Operations Centre  (NO58-ORG-ARIN)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     +1-780-413-1868
Fax- +1-780-413-1869

  Domain System inverse mapping provided by:

  RAPTOR.TERA-BYTE.COM  216.234.161.11
  NS2.TERA-BYTE.COM  216.234.161.12

  ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE

  Record last updated on 25-Oct-2001.
  Database last updated on  20-Feb-2002 19:59:01 EDT.

The ARIN Registration Services Host contains ONLY Internet
Network Information: Networks, ASN's, and related POC's.
Please use the whois server at rs.internic.net for DOMAIN related
Information and whois.nic.mil for NIPRNET Information.

WIN A FREE unforgettable "Only in New York" weekend from
Manhattan East Suite Hotels. CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER for
e-mail updates about fantastic special offers and packages:
http://click.topica.com/caaahyrb1ddNBb2HgmNg/ManhattanEastSuiteHotels
Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html
This email was sent to: archive@jab.org