Do you need a new computer but don't seem to have the money
to buy one? Check us out...With MyComputerClub.com you can
buy a new computer NOW and pay for it later. No credit
Checks - No credit turndowns! New Computers from $38/month
http://click.topica.com/caaahZ6b1ddNBb2HgmNb/PlayersVacationClub
You're welcome!

Ronni

Kathy wrote:

Do you need a new computer but don't seem to have the money
to buy one? Check us out...With MyComputerClub.com you can
buy a new computer NOW and pay for it later. No credit
Checks - No credit turndowns! New Computers from $38/month
http://click.topica.com/caaahXob1ddNBb2nbohb/PlayersVacationClub
Ronnie and MaryWado I have finally gotten My Husband his Favorite Movie Back again WadoKathy
Crack of the Bat, Click of the Mouse. Taking someone
out to the ball game is great, but when you can't make
it to the park, Baseball Weekly is the next best thing to
being there! Sign up here!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQ2b1ddNBb2nbohg/TopOffers

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html
http://click.topica.com/caaacQ2b1ddNBb2HgmNg/TopOffers

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org