CUT YOUR BILLS BY 50% INSTANTLY-Free Non-Profit Help!
You can be debt free in 12-30 months! This reputable non-
profit can help you accomplish this goal without bankruptcy
or a loan! Click here now:
http://click.topica.com/caaahMbb1ddNBb2HgmNa/consumercreditcounseling

--

André Cramblit: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Operations Director Northern California Indian Development Council

NCIDC (http://www.ncidc.org) is a non-profit that meets the development needs
of American Indians and operates an art gallery featuring the art of
California tribes (http://www.americanindianonline.com)

Check out this great offer now!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQ1b1ddNBb2HgmNf/TopOffers

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org