Accepting CREDIT CARDS, PURCHASE CARDS, DEBIT CARDS,
ELECTRONIC CHECKS and more ONLINE. FREE GUIDE from industry
leader VeriSign shows you the fastest, easiest way.
http://click.topica.com/caaagQ2b1ddNBb2HgmNa/VeriSign

--

André Cramblit: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Operations Director Northern California Indian Development Council

NCIDC (http://www.ncidc.org) is a non-profit that meets the development needs
of American Indians and operates an art gallery featuring the art of
California tribes (http://www.americanindianonline.com)

There's a good reason why Reader's Digest has long been one
of America's favorite magazines. Find out why that's true by
trying a risk-free subscription now!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQ3b1ddNBb2HgmNf/TopOffers

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org