Crack of the Bat, Click of the Mouse. Taking someone
out to the ball game is great, but when you can't make
it to the park, Baseball Weekly is the next best thing to
being there! Sign up here!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQ2b1ddNBb2HgmNa/TopOffers

Hi folks!  The March/April issue of Autumn Leaves is out there in
cyberspace now – just waiting for you to read all the wonderful poems in
it.  In case you don’t remember or never knew, Autumn Leaves is an
on-line poetry journal that I publish every two months.  Its URL is
http://www.sondra.net/al/

We have, as usual, a few new authors.  So let’s give a special welcome
to Amias, Candace McBride, Christos G. Rigakos, D P Thomas, Ganga Anand,
J B Conway, Kathleen P. Egan, Lakshmi Anand, Naia, Narayanan
Raghunathan, Robert L. Temple, Robert Zaskoda, Sara L. Russell, Stephen
Clay Dearborn, and Susie.

I am, of course, now taking submissions for the May/June issue.

I am very sad to announce that one of the poets who has been with me
almost from the beginning of Autumn Leaves, Arthur James McAllister,
died very recently of cancer.  He was a wonderful author – and I will
miss his posts, not only about poetry, but also about Indian issues and
about life in general.  His death was so recent that I have not yet had
time to write a memorial poem for him.  Perhaps I will do one for the
next issue.

In the meantime, take really good care of yourselves and your loved
ones.

sondra
http://www.sondra.net/al/

Check out this great offer now!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQ1b1ddNBb2HgmNf/TopOffers

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org