From: "Wild Horse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Native_American] Digest for [EMAIL PROTECTED],
issue 561
Good Morning

I have been wondering the same thing!!!
Morning Carol!!

----- Original Message -----

"A very great vision is needed,
and the man who has it must follow it...
as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky."

~Chief Crazy Horse~

Laughter is the best medicine! Come get your dose!
The BEST in CLEAN LAUGHS! Lose the winter blues...
   -->>       http://www.AikensLaughs.com

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org