Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQXb1ddNBb2HgmNa/TopOffers

Good Morning:

My name is Lena and I work for an interpretation company, Online
Interpreters, which provides various clients with over the phone
interpretation.  We have an urgent need for adding Navajo/English speaking
interpreters to our team.  In order to work for us you do have to reside in
the US or Canada.  I'll, of course, provide you with more information,
should you think you might be able to help us.  Any referrals where to
recruit your people are greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Lena H.

Lena Hallgrímsdóttir
Online Interpreters
773-714-9202
Toll Free 877-269-6646
Fax 847-825-4977

--

André Cramblit: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Operations Director Northern California Indian Development Council

NCIDC (http://www.ncidc.org) is a non-profit that meets the development
needs of American Indians and operates an art gallery featuring the art of
California tribes (http://www.americanindianonline.com)

There's a good reason why Reader's Digest has long been one
of America's favorite magazines. Find out why that's true by
trying a risk-free subscription now!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQ3b1ddNBb2HgmNf/TopOffers

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org