*** Save Time & Money ***
Outsource Your Software Development at Elance
Post Your Project for FREE. Click Here.
http://click.topica.com/caaaiobb1ddNBb2HgmNa/eLance

Ernie is getting stronger every day, that is the best part.

The District Attorney who refereed the case to the Grand Jury was defeated
in the Election by a Margin of 52% to 48%.  The Grand Jury will not begin
to review the case until next month and is the norm in this county will
take a long time to do very little.  These kind of cases are unfortunately
all to common in Humboldt County.

I encourage people to continue requesting updates to let them know we are
still interested in the out come of this matter.

Eureka Police Department
604 C Street Eureka, CA 95501
(707) 441-4060 Fax (707) 441-4334
David A. Douglas, Chief of Police
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Humboldt County District Attorney
Terry Farmer
825 5th Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone: (707) 445-7411
Fax: (707) 445-7416
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please cc; any letters and responses to me at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

André Cramblit: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Operations Director Northern California Indian Development Council

NCIDC (http://www.ncidc.org) is a non-profit that meets the development
needs of American Indians and operates an art gallery featuring the art of
California tribes (http://www.americanindianonline.com)

Bring business up to speed with DSL service from EarthLink*
For a limited time, save ~$725. *Not available in all areas.
Call 1-800-894-1684 or CLICK HERE for more information:
http://click.topica.com/caaaiyIb1ddNBb2HgmNf/EarthLinkDSL

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org