Rent DVDs online – FREE Trial! With Netflix you can rent as
many DVDs as you want for $20 a month. No late fees –
World’s Largest Selection – Free Shipping! Click here for a
FREE TRIAL!
http://click.topica.com/caaaijxb1ddNBb2HgmNb/Netflix
Darla Wrote>>

Thanks Rhonda for your words of encouragement, I was a little worried to open my big mouth :)
I am a mother of 2 and an artist (starving) hehehe, I live in ohio, and I am shawnee

So happy to meet you Darla! What type of art do you do? Can we see some of it anywhere? I love to see new peoples work.  Like I said I love to bead and am getting proficient at it. I also used to do pottery but do not have my kiln set up here yet! I have been thinking about trying to fire it in a backyard type fire, but I am not sure how to biuld one correctly! LOL... I would really hate to start one and have it get away from me.

Rhonda
Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons and daughter of the earth.
We did not weave the web of life; We are merely a strand in it. Whatever we do to the web we do to ourselves.

Chief Seatle
Become a Fool!  Stock Ideas, Retire-Early Strategies, and
Money-Saving Tips. Register for free, and get our "13 Steps
to Investing Foolishly" guide, free!
http://click.topica.com/caaaihDb1ddNBb2HgmNg/TheMotleyFool
Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html
This email was sent to: archive@jab.org