Accept ONLINE PAYMENTS - Increase SALES+CUSTOMER LOYALTY.
3-minute TOUR gives you everything you need to know.  Learn
how to MAXIMIZE ONLINE PROFITS + MINIMIZE ONLINE RISK.
http://click.topica.com/caaajLwb1ddNBb2HgmNa/VeriSign

Doing your TAXES? Maybe it's time to... BECOME A FOOL!
* IRAs * Retirement Strategies plus...Money-Saving Tips &
Investing Guides. Get FREE info. Register for FREE with The
Motley Fool.
http://click.topica.com/caaajOJb1ddNBb2HgmNf/TheMotleyFool

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org

Or send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Begin Message ---
Leonard should get a million for every year he's been wrongfully imprisoned.

Rae Evening Earth Ott thought you may be interested in this website.

You can join our Direct mailing list by sending a blank email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/04.05B.Peltier.htm

ApplyRefer v2.3

--- End Message ---