Do you need a new computer but don't seem to have the money
to buy one? Check us out...With MyComputerClub.com you can
buy a new computer NOW and pay for it later. No credit
Checks - No credit turndowns! New Computers from $38/month
http://click.topica.com/caaajK7b1ddNBb2HgmNa/PlayersVacationClub

 I am with the Hoopa Tribal Civilian Community Corps in Hoopa, California.
We are a tribal Americorps residential program. I would greatly apprciate
it , if you could get this information out to your friends and family. We
are currently recruiting for 26 corps members male or female in the entire
west coast region. The deadline to apply is June 21st, 2002. They must be
able to pass a drug & alcohol test upon entry ancd randomly threafter. They
would start July 9th, 2002 and graduate on May 9th, 2003 with an education
award of $4725.00. If anyone needs an application, brochures, posters,
flyers, pictures, etc... or needs a question answered.....

please call me @ 1-866-255-TCCC or 530-625-5223x21 or email me at:
tahsanchat @yahoo.com
or fax me at 530-625-5144. Thanks again for all your help and support.

Farrah Pratt

--

André Cramblit: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Operations Director Northern California Indian Development Council

NCIDC (http://www.ncidc.org) is a non-profit that meets the development
needs of American Indians and operates an art gallery featuring the art of
California tribes (http://www.americanindianonline.com)

Doing your TAXES? Maybe it's time to... BECOME A FOOL!
* IRAs * Retirement Strategies plus...Money-Saving Tips &
Investing Guides. Get FREE info. Register for FREE with The
Motley Fool.
http://click.topica.com/caaajOJb1ddNBb2HgmNf/TheMotleyFool

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org