Sponsor a child today through Children International.  Give
a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.  For
only $15 a month you can make a difference!
http://click.topica.com/caaajW4b1ddNBb2HgmNa/ChildrenInternational

Hi everyone!

Can anyone tell me anything about a St. Joseph's Indian School,
supposedly affiliated with the Sioux reservations? (Their address is in
Chamberlain, SD).

I donate to many American Indian causes, but I have a built-in suspicion
about reservation schools that are run by the Catholic church. If
someone can let me know something about this school and whether or not
it's been a good place for the children, I'd appreciate it very much. I
don't want to send money anywhere in which the children have been
'de-culturalized' (my word -:)) or mistreated in any way. So, I'm
looking for firsthand knowledge and thought one of you out there might
be able to help me.

Thanks!

Ronni

Doing your TAXES? Maybe it's time to... BECOME A FOOL!
* IRAs * Retirement Strategies plus...Money-Saving Tips &
Investing Guides. Get FREE info. Register for FREE with The
Motley Fool.
http://click.topica.com/caaajOJb1ddNBb2HgmNf/TheMotleyFool

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org