I call a simple function over JNI, like distance (obj1, obj2) but I do it
millions of times. I found that calling this function over JNI is fast and
what takes time is initializing Bridj JNI objects, like StructObject,
pointerToString that form both obj1 and obj2 function arguments.

For many executions of distance() function ob1 and obj2 are the same, so by
caching them I gain a huge performance improvement. I just wonder whether
such caching could be incorporated into a Bridj library?