And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Subject: HOSPITALS JAMMED AS BANNED PESTICIDE IS SPRAYED FROM THE SKIES
>
> >by William Thomas posted February 15,1999
> >
> >SEATTLE, WASHINGTON - As formations of unmarked tanker aircraft continue to
> >criss-cross American skies on a mission authorities refuse to disclose, an
> >environmental laboratory has identified an extremely toxic component of
> the spray drifting over cities and countryside.
> >
> >ENS has learned that samples of oily fallout collected by farmers, truck
> >drivers and pilots in Maryland and Pennsylvania were tested by Aqua-Tech
> >Environmental of Marion, Ohio in September, 1997 and found to contain
> >ethylene dibromide (EDB). An extremely hazardous pesticide, EDB was banned
> >by the US Environmental Protection Agency in 1983.
>
> This is taken from a report called: "Lines in the Sky Identified".  This
> report stated that Aqua-tech of Marion Ohio had analyzed a sample of the
> contrail fallout.  I have attempted on a number of occasions to contact
Aqua-
> Tech to no avail.  I have yet to see any lab reports from them.
Furthermore,
> I have studied the EPA safety data sheets on JP-8 and must conclude there is
> no evidence of Ethelene Di-Bromide as an integral or inert ingredient of
JP-8.
> This is speculation.

I just spoke with Michael Hurlich(sp???) at Aqua-Tech.
(740-389-5991) He said that the company
does not release reports of lab results to anyone but the (paying) client.
He did imply that ethylene dibromide shows up in many of the water samples
the company is paid to analyse. He provided (in response to my questions)
no info whatsoever on jp8+100.

--
David Feustel
Fort Wayne, Indiana