And now:Sonja Keohane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

        Forwarded with permission:

        This comes from Jim Horsley the author of the work: "Washita -
Genocide on the Great Plains" available at the following site:

        <http://www.dickshovel.com/was.html>

        Anyone with comment or ideas about Jim's find here, they would be
most welcome.  It would be appreciated if you could contact Jim at this
address:

        "Moorhead Health Care" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        And please, cc the list, or if not on the list cc me
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and I will forward.

        Thanks

        Sonja