And now:Sonja Keohane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

        I find this galling...

        Babbitt, a man accused of withholding evidence in the BIA "lost
Indian money" lawsuit, will go to Montana,  the home of "Racicot the
Slaughterer"....and he will "observe some bison"?

        The land in Montana is soaked with the blood of slaughtered
bison...will Babbitt observe that?...I don't think so...to me he is just
one of many who have no souls...no spirits...they are dead people.

        <http://dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/local/state/montana/>

Babbitt To Visit Montana - (GREAT FALLS) -- Interior Secretary Bruce
Babbitt will spend part of the weekend on the Missouri River, and part
visiting with Native Americans. Babbitt will arrive in Great Falls
tomorrow, and will spend part of Saturday on the Missouri River at Fort
Benton. He's also scheduled to meet with officials at the Fort Belknap
Indian Reservation to review some environmental concerns and observe some
bison.