And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Native America Calling asks: do you have someone you would like to honor on
national airwaves?

Fr:     Native America Calling
Dt:     June 8, 1999
Re:     Program for June 10th
Feed Time: M - F, 1300 - 1359 ET
NAC website: www.nativecalling.org

HOST: HARLAN MCKOSATO

**** PROGRAM FOR JUNE 10th, 1999 ****

THU 6/10: Native America Calling Spirit Awards:
There are countless men and women who are doing outstanding work in our
Native communities, yet they are not receiving the recognition or the credit
they deserve. We'll hand out the first annual Native America Calling Spirit
Awards to the people who make Native America a better place to live. Amerind
Entertainment CEO Sonny Skyhawk will join us to hand out these special
honors. Do you have someone you would like to honor on national airwaves?
---------------------------------------
Eric Martin
American Indian Radio On Satellite Director of Distribution
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Rock n' Roll is based on revolutions going way past 33 1/3."

        -- John Trudell, Baby Boom Che

On June 5th, 1999 Native America Calling celebrated four years of bringing a
voice to Indian Country.  Join the electronic talking circle every
Monday-Friday from 1pm-2pm ET.  You can also listen to highlights from over
the years at nativecalling.org

Reprinted under the fair use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html