And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 08:53:43 EDT
Subject: MENDOTA NEWSFLASH

MENDOTA NEWSFLASH

Dear Friends,
I received some calls tonight about information on World
Peace and Prayer Day, after checking some of the web sites I realized that
I neglected to put this information out for you, my apologies.  We have
been distributing posters all over the city but I wanted to include all of
you.  We will be gathering for ceremony at Coldwater Spring at 9:30 am
Monday morning June 21st and then we will have a feast after the
ceremonies,  the spring is located east of Hiawatha Ave.[ Hwy 55] on 56st
Street[ there is a sign that says Bureau of Mines] also just a short
distance from the encampment, if you have any questions please call me at
612-944-7290, please bring a dish to share as of right now we have no idea
how many people will be able to join us.  We ask that you join us in prayer
at 10 am wherever you are if you cannot be with us, people all over the
globe will all be praying at the same time. Also we ask that women who come
please wear long skirts and no tank type tops.  I hope that our prayers are
able to move the world and its people.  Pidamiya, Love Linda

Dear Friends,  I have more info for you on the Minnehaha Creek Watershed
Managers, eric Evenson, District Manager, email
[EMAIL PROTECTED],  Pamela Blixt, President MCWD email
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Malcolm Reid, Vice President MCWD  email
[EMAIL PROTECTED],  Lance Fisher, Secretary MCWD,  email
[EMAIL PROTECTED],  Monica Gross, Treasurer MCWD  fax  612-922-6652,
Manager Jim Calkins  email  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ,  Manager Scott
Thomas  email  [EMAIL PROTECTED],  Manager Tom LaBounty Fax  612-471-0682,
Or mail letters to 2500 Shadywood Road,  Excelsior, MN  55331,  Phone
612-471-0590,  MCWD managers are political appointees [not elected]
considered volunterrs, paid $55/meeting.  MCWD web site is
www.minnehahacreek.org.  Next meeting is Tues June 22, 1999 6;30 Minnetonka
City Hall.  Also I hope to see you at World Peace and Prayer Day, June 21st
9:30 am at the Coldwater Spring.  We are hearing rumors of a raid on the
encampment this weekend. Are they so afraid of a Peaceful Prayer vigil that
they have to respond once again with violence? Prayers will be sent to the
creator at the same time all around the world and a raid at this time would
only draw negative attention to this issue for Government Officials once
again. Please pray with us wherever you may be.  Pidamiya,  Love Linda

Reprinted under the fair use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html