And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:23:35 CST
From: "setaim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Month's activities

Ish, please forward to all lists. Thank you.

Thus far, June has been a very productive month for us. On Saturday, June
5, we presented a showing of INCIDENT AT OGLALA, at the University of Texas
at Austin. The room was absolutely filled to capacity, with members of the
local press in attendance. Also in attendance, showing solidarity with us,
were representatives of the American Indian Religious Rights Foundation,
the local Leonard Peltier Support Groups, the Commite',(Zapatista support
group), and activists with the Save the Buffalo efforts. This with school
out of session, on a Saturday night. Afterwards, we brought everyone in
attendance up to date with the most recent developments in Leonard's case,
such as Canadian Justice Minister Anne McClellan's recent statements about
Leonard's extradition. The crowd was very responsive, asking questions, and
several vowing to spread the word in their circles, and asking us to do
addtional appearances in other settings. Our thanks to professor Jensen at
UT. All in all, a good night.

This past weekend, chapter members accompanied Lenny Foster into the United
States Penitentiary complex in Beaumont, Tx. The camp, low, and medium
security facilities were all visited. Pipe ceremony was performed for the
incarcerated brothers, and two new sweat lodges were built and dedicated,
at Mr. Foster's guidance, and direction. We are proud both to have an
association with Lenny Foster, a leader in Native Prison Ministries, and to
continue our efforts in this area.

Our efforts with the Holocaust museum, Big Mountain, and the macot issue
continue, stay tuned for more info soon.

The summer is a very busy time for us, with many members having time
committments at various ceremonies on various reservations. The work will
continue in our communities, however. Stay tuned for further updates. For
any information on this chapter, or our efforts, feel free to send
inquiries to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Watch for our web page, which will be up and
running by the time of the Nationwide AIM conference in Cleveland Ohio, in
late July.

Everything for Everyone,
And nothing for ourselves

The membership of the