http://www.enn.com/enn-multimedia-archive/1999/06/062899/062899huma_4020.ram
                  Book explores effects of chemicals on
                  humans and environment
                  Monday, June 28, 1999

                  The new book, Our Stolen Future, points out that chemicals
                  shown to disrupt human hormone activity are not found just
                  in pesticides but are also present in everyday products such
                  as household cleaners and cosmetics. EarthNews (1:30)
                  Click here to listen

                  Copyright 1999, Environmental News Network, All Rights
Reserved
Reprinted under the fair use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html