And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

My question on this would be, what mineral or petroleum products's access
is blocked by current Bald eagle habitat, that would not be with this
removal..follow the money...Ish

ENN World Wire - Friday, July 2, 1999
                 Last updated at 13:29 EDT
(access requires sub, which I don't have)

                    Bald eagle off endangered list
http://www.enn.com/news/wire-stories/1999/07/070299/baldeaglereu_4160.asp
                    By Deborah Zabarenko, Reuters, 02:00 EDT
                    The American bald eagle is no longer endangered but
still apparently
                    free-spirited, as President Clinton learned Friday,
when an eagle named
                    Challenger took a nip at his hand at a White House
ceremony.

Reprinted under the fair use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html