And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: Legislative Impact <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act Amendment
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:30:03

An additional bill was introduced yesterday (7/29/99), which directly
impact tribes. Legislative Impact has posted more detail and status links
on our home page at http://www.legislativeimpact.com

HR 2643 - A bill to amend the Native American Graves Protection and
Repatriation Act to provide for appropriate study and repatriation of
remains for which a cultural affiliation is not readily ascertainable.

· Today is the last day for our free preview to those of you contemplating
subscribing to Legislative Impact. It is also the last day to receive a 10%
discount on new subscriptions. This promotion has been extremely popular
and we hope it has provided you with a favorable image of our new service.
For those of you who have already subscribed, you will continue to receive
these updates on a regular basis.

Legislative Impact  ( http://www.legislativeimpact.com ) is a service
designed to do Federal Legislative Research for those who need to know but
do not have the time to monitor the various sources to get the information
they need. It is also a service that updates American Indian activists on
the legislative issues that threaten to erode sovereignty. As a
consolidated research service, Legislative Impact strives to be an
affordable alternative to high priced and non-personal companies.

If the above hyperlink does not function with your message software,
please clip and paste:

http://www.legislativeimpact.com
Reprinted under the Fair Use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
            UPDATES: CAMP