And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Via LISN list
From: The ANNA Foundation, Inc. <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Preview: Sound Clips from Exclusive Interview with Anna Mae
Pictou-Aquash's Daughters

The A.N.N.A. Foundation is pleased to present a preview of
the first interview of any medium with Anna Mae
Pictou-Aquash's daughters since the loss of their Mother in
1975.

An additional audio clip of Anna Mae is included as well, which was
recorded at Rosebud months after the Oglala shoot out. This is, perhaps,
the first opportunity for many to hear Anna Mae's voice in 23 years.

This preview is available in Realaudio sound clips extracted from a
1-hour
exclusive interview on KBOO Radio-Portland, Oregon, which broadcast on
Thursday, June 24th, 1999.

The KBOO Radio sound clips are approximately 1-minute each.
The sound clips were extracted from a 1-hour exclusive
interview on KBOO Radio-Portland, Oregon, which broadcast
on Thursday, June 24th, 1999.

If you know of a radio station who would like to broadcast
the entire 1-hour interview, please contact The A.N.N.A.
Foundation at email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or by telephone
520-567-6523 or 520-567-7229.

The A.N.N.A. Foundation is pleased to present this preview. For viewing,
please go to: http://www.lisn.net/anna-soundclips.htm#anna-clips

For an assessment of our goals for the new millennium we
encourage you to observe the A.N.N.A. Website at:
http://members.aol.com/ANNAinc/The-Foundation.html

Thank You

Reprinted under the Fair Use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
            UPDATES: CAMP