And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 19:37:58 EDT
Subject: NEWSLETTER

Greetings:

The American Indian Movement of Florida would like to begin republishing the
FIA Newsletter (to be renamed FLAIM News), however we have unfortunate
fiscal concerns. IN FY 1995-96 the newsletter ran a defecit of $231.69 and
the staff determined the newsletter-which had published since 1986, was be
cancelled.

With all the national, international and local issues occuring it was the
intent of the staff to revive the newsletter. However, executive officers of
the organization pointed out that the 1998-99 Fiscal Year ended July 1, 1999
with over $1,000 organizational deficit. Therefore unless the newsletter can
support itself, we can not publish. The newsletter will cost approx. $1.07
per issue to produce with 6 issues projected annually (Feb, Apr, June, Aug,
Oct, Dec). We anticipate we will need $81.90 to send, at a minimum 70 copies
of the newsletter.

Anyone interested in subscribing to the newsletter at our initial rate of
$8.00 annually please do so now, past subscriptions, not completed will be
honored. Anyone who can donate so that we will be able to produce an intial
newsletter to mail out to both subscribers and to build more please do so as
well.

Make checks payable to
American Indian Movement
and mail to the state office,