And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: Pat Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I forgot to include the URL with the last posting......

http://www.omaha.com/OWH/StoryView/1,1344,199996,00.html

Pat

Published Monday
August 09, 1999

                    Indian Activists Hold Whiteclay for Two Hours
                    BY PAUL HAMMEL AND JEFF BUNDY
                    WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITERS

Whiteclay, Neb. - After taking over this tiny village on the border of the Pine Ridge
Indian Reservation for two hours Sunday, Indian activists left, pledging instead to
halt traffic from the reservation into Whiteclay and to use legal means to end alcohol
sales.