And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:      Unity Ride August Agenda
<+>=<+>KOLA Newslist<+>=<+>

Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 15:53:38 -0600
From: Adell Kinsman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Peace Treaty Unity Ride 1999

United Earth Nations
P.O. Box 126
Gardiner, MT 59030
Fax 406-587-5998

One People, One Nation
111 S. Grand Ave. #104
Bozeman, Mt.   59715
406-582-4815
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/~opon

PEACE TREATY UNITY RIDE, 1999

First of all... WELCOME ALL RIDERS !!!!

A Pipe Ceremony will start this years event on June 12, 1999 in Gardiner, Montana. (We
will travel from North Yellowstone Mt. to Hopi Nation Arizona) Everyone is welcome to
come and join us on this SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

These rides began with the Chief Sitting Bull and Chief Bigfoot memorial rides, held
on December 15th through the 29th, 1986-1989. Next came the Wiping of the Tears /
Mending the Sacred Hoop Ride in 1990. These riders were foretold through visions and
dreams of several red men who dreamed that the mending of the sacred hoop was at hand,
and it was time to prepare the sacred Seventh generation. The prophecies of the Elders
was, that it would take seven Generations, (our Children and Grandchildren), before
the sacred hoop would be mended. That time is near.

The Sitting Bull and Bigfoot Riders completed their sacred rides with the Wopila Ride
held in Dec. 1992. At that time members of the seventh Generation of the Lakota,
Dakota and Nakota were given the vision to ride into Canada to meet their relatives
who have been living there for the past hundred years or more.

The purpose of this was to fulfil the prophecies of the Elders and to reunite the RED
NATIONS. These Spiritual Rides became known as the UNITY RIDES.

The first Unity Ride started in 1993 at the Medicine Rock located on the Standing Rock
Sioux Reservation in North Dakota. They proceeded north four hundred miles to the
BirdTail Dakota Reserve in Manitoba, Canada. This Spiritual Ride was the first time in
over a hundred years that Lakota Nakota and Dakota rode north into Canada since the
return of Chief Sitting Bull in 1881. Two weeks later the Unity ride rode South to the
Rosebud Sioux Reservation in South Dakota, for a total of three hundred miles.

The second Unity Ride, in 1994, started at Rosebud Lakota Reservation in South Dakota,
and proceeded North one thousand miles to the Pheasant Rump Nakota Reservation in
Saskatchewan, Canada. Riders from the Lakota, Dakota and Nakota were joined by riders
from the Mandan, Hidatsa, Arikarar, Chippewa, and Ojibway/Cree Nations. This was the
first time in hundreds of years that these Nations have united and rode together as
foretold through Dreams and Prophecies.

The third Unity Ride, in 1995, started at Pheasant Rump Nakota Reserve and ended
approximately five hundred miles later at Wahpeton Dakota Reserve in Prince Albert,
Saskatchewan, Canada.

The fourth Unity Ride in 1996 started at Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada, and
headed south to Sacred Grey Buffalo Horn Butte, Wyoming, in conjunction with the WORLD
PEACE AND PRAYER DAY, fourteen hundred miles.

The Unity Riders completed their Woplia Ride in 1997 from Green Grass, South Dakota to
the BirdTail Dakota Reserve, Manitoba, Canada, one thousand miles.

In 1998, Treaty Unity Ride started on the Standing Rock Dakota Reservation to reaffirm
the 1851-1868 treaties.

The 1999 ride will begin at North Yellowstone, Gardiner, Montana, and proceed east
through Bear Tooth Pass to Crow Agency, Montana.

Tatanta Chante
<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>

"I am going to venture, that the man who sat on the ground in his
Tipi, meditating on life, and its meaning accepting the kinship of all
creatures and acknowledging unity with the Universe of things, was
infusing into his Being the true essence of Civilization."
(1868?-1939 ) Chief Standing Bear
Oglala Sioux Chief

<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>

Having the greatest respect for Natural Law and feeling honored
to participate in this event. To participate with the Elders in Prayers
& Ceremonies that will be held along this Spiritual ride. We are
absolutely forbidding any alcohol, drugs or fire arms. Each day of this
spiritual journey is filled with prayers and songs, "and should be
thought of as a ceremony in itself". All along this journey we are
going
to be riding through sacred sites old campsites etc. So keep your
thoughts good ones and be aware that the person riding next to you
maybe
in prayer. The road maybe hard at times, but keep an open mind and a
good heart. Try to sacrifice without complaint and remember that humor
is contagious and encouraged. This ride is the first step in getting
our
people to unite in spirituality.

<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>

Regulations:
There is a few things that should be stated due to the length of this
ride.
Conditioning of the horse makes it a lot easier on the horse and
the rider. The horse will have shoes. ( gravel roads, rough terrain,
etc.) Everyone is responsible for their own horse. Feeding, watering,
graining, grooming, along the way. Anyone with stallions has to be more
attentive to insure the safety of other horses and riders. Because we
are crossing different nations and state boundaries the horse will need
a blood test (Coggins) which is good for six months. Your local
veterinarian can do the test.
What you bring in you bring out.
Here is a short list of some of the things you may need:
* Warm clothing
* Rain gear
* Tent or canvas bedroll
* Sleeping bag
* Mess kit (plate, bowl, fork spoon knife, etc.)
* Shaving kit (tooth brush, paste, etc.)
* Soap & towel
* Swimming trunks

All my relations,
Tatanta Chante

To: All Nations, Organizations, Groups and individuals interested in
coming together to assist in finding a peaceful solution to the
mismanagement problems of the Yellowstone Buffalo and to form Unity
among all Nations.