And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

See sig file below...it is the one I use for Elder's passing..
the man may have recieved it from someone else on my list, or from someone
on tribal law, but chances are it came directly from what he picked up..(:
Ish

At 12:20 AM 09/16/1999 -0400, you wrote:

><<
>  Gary is Brookie's student......the one who hates my guts?  Which is why I
>make this point.  This isn't the first header I have questioned him on that
>came from Native news.  One on the passing of an elder contained my sig
>file..the original did not as I received it, yet Native news was not
>mentioned at all in what he posted..and that was the only place that sig had
>shown up..cuz it is mine alone..
>  grrr.
>  Ish
>   >>
>Grrrrrrr. . . .
      "My heart is moved by all I cannot save, so much has
              been lost.... so much has been destroyed.
           I must cast my lot with those who, age after age,
                perversely, with no extraordinary power...
                        reconstitute the world."